Ruby Three-Bedroom Pool Villa
Ruby is one of the most historically significant colored stones. Rubies are mentioned four times in the Bible, in association with attributes like beauty and wisdom. In the ancient language of Sanskrit, ruby is called ratnaraj, or “king of precious stones.”
Ruby is the most valuable variety of the corundum mineral species, which also includes sapphire. Rubies can command the highest per-carat price of any colored stone. This makes ruby one of the most important gems in the colored stone market. It is the birthstone for July and the gem for the 15th and 40th anniversaries.
Ruby Three-Bedroom Pool Villa is equipped with a private outdoor pool, three en suite bedrooms and a common living area and terrace with sun lounges. It also has a direct access to Ruby Pool which is an outdoor pool shared with other Ruby villas. This is a perfect choice of a private pool villa near Bangkok for large families or a group of friends. Guests may reserve three or four Ruby villas for their group to enjoy the absolute privacy and intimacy.
- Super comfy king bed in master and the second bedroom, and twin bed in the third bedroom.
- sofa and lounge in the master bedroom
- 3 x 9 x 1 meter outdoor pool
- Dining table
- Smart LED TV with local and international channels
- Spacious bathroom with rain shower
- Bathtub in the master bedroom
- Bathroom amenities
- Bathrobes and rubber sandals
- Hair dryer
- Electric curtains
- Free High Speed Wi-Fi
- Mini Bar
- Complimentary bottled drinking water
- Coffee machine
- Down/feather pillows
- Room Service
- Daily maid service
- Iron & ironing board (On request)
- Universal electrical adaptor (On request)